Features: Size Range: 4 – 13 Sole: Non Conductive PU/Rubber Heat Resistance: Up to 300° Celsius Upper: Full Grain Leather Accreditation: SANS/ISO 20345
- The upper is cut from 1.8 – 2.0mm Buffalo Crazy Leather, which is strong and has high wearing durability.
- This is an entry level PU/Rubber safety boot which has a high degree of comfort and durability. Ideal for the construction industry. The low cut padded collar gives added flexibility and movement as well as good support.
- The vamp lining is made from a special needled Hi-Tech Fibre blend which has excellent perspiration absorbency. This results in a low heat build up and a more comfortable shoe for the wearer. The quarter lining is from an industrial quality “aerospace sands” type material with good abrasion resistance.
- The four pairs of lace loops and ski hooks are made from steel, which has been treated with a corrosion resistant “gunmetal” coating.
- The lace is braided and made from a polyester yarn with high abrasion resistance together with a central core for additional strength.
- The collar padding material is from open cell foam for superior comfort and support.
Insole and Insock
- The insock is made from a specially developed antistatic, non-woven material, which has exceptional directional stability, durability and comfort.
The Rubber / PU Sole
- The rubber sole is heat resistant up to 300º Celsius and provides excellent slip resistance on most surfaces.
- The midsole is made from a low-density flexible polyurethane for comfort and flexibility with a shore hardness of 0.45 – 0.50.
- This boot is non conductive and ideal for situations where there is a high risk of electric shock.
- The steel toe cap is imported from China and complies with the SABS specification to withstand an impact load of 200 joules. This toe cap has an extra-wide fit to accommodate the largest variety of feet possible, and we use 5 different sizes to cover the full range of shoe sizes.